lunes, 31 de octubre de 2011

Respuestas Preguntas Pagina 109

Respuesta paginas N° 109.
1.       How tall are you? Are you taller tan the other people in your family.
R//  Im tall 1.50 mts, No I am the smallest in my family.

2.       What color are your eyes? What color is your hair?
R// My eyes are colour coffee and My hair is chestnut coloured.

3.       Who do you take after in your family? How are you alike
R// I cam after my brother, not alike to him.

4.       What does your teacher look like
R// she is short and slim.

5.       Who´s got very short hair in your class?  Does anyone have very long hair
R// Maria has short hair in class. Camila has very long hair.

6.       Does anyone in the class look like someone famous?
Pedro look like a Tom Cruse.

7.       Are any of your friends over six feet tall? How Tall is your best friend?
R// Not, nobody so tall from my friends. My best friend tall 1.70 mts.

8.       Do you know any twins ? Do they look alike
R// Yes, know some twins, are equal.



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario